updated pictures

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Just thought Id update some pictures of a couple of calves we had for sale, they have changed some

Attachments

• Double D 125 (2).jpg
    Double D 125 (2).jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 853
  • Double D 126 (2).jpg
    Double D 126 (2).jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 851

shortyjock89

Wow, those are some good lookin calves.  What is the black calf?  Oh and are they still for sale?

doubled

Yes they are, Im not sure which heifer it was its either an almost famous heifer or a whomadewho,heatwave heifer they both look exactly alike, I will ask my son, the
steer is a sunseeker, if ya need a number or email send me a message

doubled

I forgot to add that the bull in the avitar will have semen available this year also, he is so sound and is awesome, he is a Hairy Bear

doubled

Update list of heifers available

We have the following heifers left, Kadabra, Ali, Karnac, Heatwave Angus, Heatwave-who, Heatwave-imprint, Almost famous and Heat, prices vary from 1000 to 8000, depending
on the heifer, we also have package deals that lower the prices on them, these are Top notch heifers, I have a video of the heatwave who and the Heatwave Imprint heifer is in the
picture above. We also take best offers on all steers and heifers

We have the following steers,  Sunseeker pictured above, a black Heatwave (have a video), a Simmiheatwave (have a video), a bauldy Heatwave-throttle, and a fall born
rock star steer.

SKF

How old is the steer in the picture?

doubled

He is probably a March steer, not for sure, not any older than that, he is very youthful looking, super bone- weights 750 lbs or so, maybe a little heaiver than that, his disposition is so good, we would really like to move him and get him showing competitvely, he needs to be showed alot

doubled

Thought Id add a picture of the hairy bear bull we are going to sell semen on or maybe 1/2 interest in him,
he is out of a simi cow

Attachments

• smallhairybear.JPG
    smallhairybear.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 579

Brent

how much are you asking for the sunseeker?  I need a steer by jan 26th.

doubled

Just for anyones info that is wondering how some of the calves we have sold are doing, we just came home from Souix Falls and everything either got a 1st, 2nd, and one third in
every class we were in- Had 7 head there, hopefully that is an indicator of how things will go this year.