Updated Shorthorn Steer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

marsh

Updated picture of a good Jake's Proud Jazz steer that I have posted on here before.  Steer is a Feb. calf and is a purebred that will be registered for whoever buys him.  Priced to move.  Just pour the feed to him and enjoy the end results.  Located in South central Indiana and I would help with getting him where he needs to go. Need room in the barn so offers are also welcome.  Please call 812-521-7776 or pm for more details.  He is very gently and could be shown by anyone. Thanks.... 

Attachments

• 024small.jpg
    024small.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 87

taylor tay

He has a thick, strong level top, long level and wide full rump.  He seems to be trim in the middle and has good bone to hold his weight.  He has a nice long neck and deep forerib.  He is a very nice show animal and who ever purchases him will be pleased

marsh

Steer is looking very good.  Just wanted to let you know that if location of calf is a problem I can get him to NAILE and put him on a trailer to get him close to you.  I am sure most know someone somewhat close to you that is going to NAILE.  $1100 will buy him and that will come with papers.  He has had all shots and recently wormed. Great disposition and can be shown by any age. Please call 812-521-7776 for more information.