Valentine's day ideas

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

I took the approach of reaching his heart thru his stomach.  I ordered a pie to be delivered to work from a nice resturant.  Had "To my sweetie pie" on the box for him.  Also making a nice dinner.  Hope he enjoys the pie lol (clapping)

knabe

to my honey

with this rose
will i write prose
with every petal
will i prove my mettle
with this dove
will i profess my love
with my desire
will i aspire

to be your honey

Joe Boy

Today is my 63rd birthday and when I spoke on my daily radio program the station owner told me that I did not look a day over 62.  What a guy?

When I was born a man at church had the same birthday and gave my parents a silver dollar back in 1945 and guess what?  I still have it!!!!  I had a great aunt and an uncle who shared my birthday.

I went to the nursing home and took my aunt a cup with a large handle, with candy in it and put it in a real nice bag with all types of hearts on it to match the cup.

I took the 5 women who work at the cafe where my crew and I eat dinner every day a valentine heart with little candy inside the box.

I got my wife a large box of stovers and a beautiful vase with roses.  She is making me a cake....and knows I would rather have pie, but it is a sweet thing she is doing.  (I used to buy her cakes for her birthday, but she told me I make better ones that I buy.....I think she was talking about how tight I am.....ha...)

I have had a great day so far and we are going out to eat. 

Have a great day....

Latest posts