Valentine's Day

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Ok, we've got almost 2 weeks before Valentine's Day. What are you getting that special someone this year? What have been some of your best Valentine's Day presents you've received or given? :-*
One of my best & most used gifts I've received has been a little cart to use at shows & around the farm. Might not have been real romantic but it has lasted a lot longer than roses or not put the extra weight on like candy! ;D
Red

genes

Haha...I just realized that that is a kissing smiley ....I couldn't quite figure it out before. 

Anyway..hadn't really thought about it, but the boy is getting some expensive concert tickets (don't worry I'm going too) for his birthday, so maybe I will just extend that to Valentine's.  We don't typically do much anyway...I know out first V-day I got Easter chocolate from him because the store was sold out of the Valentine's stuff. ;D

I like the cart idea...I'm all for the practical.

red

genes said:
Haha...I just realized that that is a kissing smiley ....I couldn't quite figure it out before.   

Anyway..hadn't really thought about it, but the boy is getting some expensive concert tickets (don't worry I'm going too) for his birthday, so maybe I will just extend that to Valentine's.  We don't typically do much anyway...I know out first V-day I got Easter chocolate from him because the store was sold out of the Valentine's stuff. ;D

I like the cart idea...I'm all for the practical.

a new romance! wow & he speaks French also I take it! Is he a cow person too?
Red

genes

No unfortunately all I could find was a city boy (well beggers can't be choosers  ;D) .  He does like animals though and he seemed to enjoy the times I took him with me to work at the school's barn.  And I took him to watch a cattle show and he didn't die of boredom.  My first order of business is to get him riding a horse though.

jason

Can't go wrong with...
roses.jpg

Joe Boy

My Mother and Dad got me for February 14th in 1945.  My wife got me June 2, 1967.  I will take her to Branson on spring break for Valentines Day. (pop)

red

Joe Boy said:
My Mother and Dad got me for February 14th in 1945.  My wife got me June 2, 1967.  I will take her to Branson on spring break for Valentines Day. (pop)
More February birthdays! At least you're not a leap year baby!
Red

Joe Boy

I had a great Aunt and an Uncle to share my birthday.  One deacon in Kansas has the same birthday and he is 10 years older.  We always went out and did things togethe on our birthdays.  I am glad I am still having them....ha... :)

jason

Joe Boy said:

Branson, MO - been there a few times.  My parents own a home down there so I try to make it down to Table Rock as much as I can.

Joe Boy

We own a timeshare there but can buy one of the special trips for less and sell our timeshare and make money... go figure.  My wife's people live Sprinfield to Bolivar to Marshfield.  We have a blast and know where all the free shows and free food is.....ha... ;D ;D ;D ;D