Vanilla Ice & Alias

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

I have seen quiet a few calves out of Alias. I have noticed one thing, consistency. He doesn't seem to be very consistent. I have noticed issues with his front legs on calves. Toe out. The heifers I saw they were flatter made. Now that just could have been the cows they came from. That is my minimal exposure.

strawroanlova

well ive not really paid any attention to alias but i heard he threw cripples,and vanilla ice has caught my i but im not in to charlais that much so i dont pay attention

rtnok

I had my fist alias this fall calfs not bad but fronts want to turn out a little. rtnok

CAB

I've seen some Alias calves not right on their hind wheels as well as their front ends, but this is a bull that can produce very good quality steers. As far as Vanilla Ice, I am anxious to see or hear about his calves. BTW Strawroanlova, Vanilla Ice doesn't have more than 1/4 blood Char in him. He is Alias X Meyer's.

SWMO

The few Alias calves that I have seen (as calves and finished) looked really great as calves but just couldn't hold it together as they grew.

pigguy

like the othes i have seen some really awsoem calves out of alias but are normally toed out an dcant finish out  so i would use him i very sound cow. white chocalte i have seen only 4 calves out of him  that  were born 2 weeks ago and they were better then  then the alias calves that were out of some of the same cows. but i cant tell you how they will finish as of now

Latest posts