Vegas x Who Made Who Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dusty

Here is an ET calf from a cow that Cowboy flushed a year ago.  I put a picture of her up awhile back.  Here are a few more from out in the pasture the other day.    Thoughts, opinions.  Feel free to pick her apart.

Attachments

• VegasXWho-1.JPG
    VegasXWho-1.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 246
  • VegasXWho-2.JPG
    VegasXWho-2.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 321
  • VegasXWho-3.JPG
    VegasXWho-3.JPG
    278.8 KB · Views: 293

Cowboy

Hey Dusty --that little girl sure looks different than the day she was in the "DISH" here in the lab. I remember that deal, we used two bulls that time -- one into each horn. She was a RIGHT handed egg - hehehee

Good job -- she looks to be a good one, makes it all worth while for sure!  Tell the gang hello up there!!

Terry

Dusty

Bulldaddy said:
Nice heifer. She has lots of body, balance, hair and a cool look. Is that pasture or plowed corn field?

Its a corn that was chopped last fall.

DTW

Nice heifer looks like she will make a good appendix shorthorn show heifer.

RSC

Nice heifer Dusty.  It will be interesting to see what her color looks like this fall.  (thumbsup)

Tony

Jill

Nice heifer, we have had really good luck with the Vegas heifers and they have gone on to make really good cows.

Dusty

Okie Boy said:
Was the Dam black?  Heifer looks great. May try to make one of my own. More info on the cow?

She is a Who Made Who x something from the salebarn.  She's solid black and is pretty soggy. Pretty sound.

Dusty

oakbar said:
Nice looking heifer, Dusty!!    She looks like she could get better and better the older she gets!!

I hope she gets blacker!  Anyone have any experience with a calf like this?  Will she be a true blue roan eventually...

jbw

Had a steer that color 'bout 4 years ago, He kept getting darker and darker. Ended up being a DARK blue. 
Nice calf, good luck. <beer>

jallen

Nice looking heifer. Keep posting picks and let me know if you would want to sell her? Thanks

Dusty

jallen said:
Nice looking heifer. Keep posting picks and let me know if you would want to sell her? Thanks

It sounds like she is going to be for sale labor day weekend.  I will post more info when I know more particulars.

shortyjock89

Dusty said:
jallen said:

It sounds like she is going to be for sale labor day weekend.  I will post more info when I know more particulars.

Good deal. We are definitely interested in seeing how she looks then!

Dusty

Here is an updated pic

Attachments

• Vegas-8--9-10.jpg
    Vegas-8--9-10.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 264

Latest posts