vortec

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I don't know but it will be interesting how this deal will play out.....what does omg mean? :-\

oakbar

I don't know what Vortec's PHA status is but we sure like our females out of him.  My daughter's show heifer from last year is a Vortec X BFS REd Queen 087.  She showed well for us and really did a nice job of putting a good calf on the ground for us this year.  Our Myrtle Bo cow's natural calf this year is a Vortec heifer and we really like her.  If she continues to mature as we think she will, she's going to be an outstanding female.  They both have real puppy dog temperments, too!!

red

somebody told me the other day there were rumors the Nobody's fool was a PHA carrier. Maybe if he reads this he can clarify.

AJ- there is a deodorant that is targeted for teenage girls. They say it's for those OMG moments. Shows examples like being called to the front of the class, going to a dance & your dad comes to pick you up or getting pulled over by the police.  ??? Must be a generation thing!

Now I've totally hijacked the thread. It's things like this that makes subcategories difficult! Isn't that so DB Cooper?  ;)

Red

knabe

OH Breeder said:
aj said:
I don't know but it will be interesting how this deal will play out.....what does omg mean? :-\

I didnt' post it but I think it means Oh My Gosh.

i used to think lol meant lots of luck and took it the wrong way once.