walks alone calf today!!!! (NEW PIC)( new pic of cow)

Help Support Steer Planet:

wyatt

this calf is super freindly allready pics are taken at 4 hrs old.

to early to judge but i didnt expect this color i was thinking red or black, but kinda got a cinnamin color

Attachments

• tipsy.jpg
    tipsy.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 591
  • tipsy but shot.jpg
    tipsy but shot.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 562

wyatt

frostback said:
Not a uncommon colour out of a smoke cow.
the cow is an alias X RED angus tho so thats why i figured red...  O0 geuss ya never know

and its a heifer :/ i was really hopeing for a 4-h steer

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
very nice pair, really like the looks of the cow from what I can tell. I think the color proably came from the red genes ,I sure got some red ones from Charolais and just smokes some of the time ...Best of luch, you can always use a good heifer from a cow like that ....

wyatt

Thanks Freddy I will get a pic of the cow on here to and don't tell the people who say carpe diem is calving ease but the walks alone calf came smaller and easier so if I had those two bulls In the tank and a pen of heifers I'd breed them to walks alone before him.              (probably dumb but true)

wyatt

Woodland Farms said:
WB ill have a few pretty nice steers for sale this summer if you are still looking for one, im only a couple hours from you. i would def take that heifer of your hands in exchange  (clapping)
come look at her she is a sweet color and maybe i will get ahold of you we are planning on going out to thom farms sometime soon

wyatt

new pic

Attachments

• tipsy1.jpg
    tipsy1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 574
  • tipsy1.jpg
    tipsy1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 562

ruhtram

Looks like he should pan out real well! What are your plans for him?

wyatt

Cruiser said:
Looks like he should pan out real well! What are your plans for him?
i wish it was a bull im not that lucky i geuss lol im planning on showing her and maybe selling her is i get the right $$$

Woodland Farms Show Cattl

WB ShowCattle said:
Woodland Farms said:
WB ill have a few pretty nice steers for sale this summer if you are still looking for one, im only a couple hours from you. i would def take that heifer of your hands in exchange  (clapping)
come look at her she is a sweet color and maybe i will get ahold of you we are planning on going out to thom farms sometime soon
Let me know when you do! im only another half hour to the north east and id love to show you what ive got! im still a young'in and like showing ppl what i got and getting some oppinions.

wyatt

Freddy said:
THOSE pictures pROABLY RAISED THE PRICE ,AND A GOOD PICTURE of the cow might make her worth more also ......
here is one :) i will get a pic of her udder to it is HUGE even bigger than most maternaly bred cattle ive seen

Attachments

• dirty girl1.jpg
    dirty girl1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 541

wyatt

Woodland Farms said:
WB ShowCattle said:
Woodland Farms said:
Let me know when you do! im only another half hour to the north east and id love to show you what ive got! im still a young'in and like showing ppl what i got and getting some oppinions.
will do!!