Walks Alone Heifer w/ video

Help Support Steer Planet:

MYT Farms

Walks Alone heifer out of a 13 yr. old cow that was pregged safe in calf this fall. Can't find clubbies with that longevity every day. She's got a powerhouse sire behind her who you can look up on the Rodgers Cattle Co. website if you'd like. Heifers like her can be fun because I think she's thick enough to go market but made right enough to be a powerful breeding heifer. Either way you show her you can't got wrong. She's got two cool birth marks on her that make her an eye catcher and easy to find in the ring. She's entered in the open prospect show at Denver, so you can pick her up then or get her shipped before hand. Call me up at 719-330-4280 or just shoot me an email at [email protected] to get further photos and video. Priced at $3000.

Attachments

• IMG_4967.JPG
    IMG_4967.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 103

MYT Farms

Muddy Creek Show Cattle said:
Congrats on a good looking heifer Cade. Good luck selling her.

Thank you sir! Getting a little better at gettin' one fed and clipped. Pretty tickled with how she turned out. If she doesn't sell, she sure will be welcomed back into my show string and herd.

MYT Farms

TTT. She's about as honest and good as one comes guys. If you really want her I can make it work for both of us to get her into your hands.

MYT Farms

One more go 'round boys. I got the video on her if you want to see her move. Better yet, come see her at Denver for yourself. She's good.