walks alone vs two tone

Help Support Steer Planet:

worthabit

Would you expect two tone to breed the same as walks alone? I am not familiar with two tones dam stray kitty, what is she? I will be breeding to angus cows and understand WA works well on them but have also heard of disposition problems with some of his calves.

wyatt

My walks alone is very gentile  but then again we can ride the cow so that could be were the disposition comes from :p friend of ours used two tone on a few maine angus cows should be interesting!

clubcalve

I think that the two tone calves wont have quite the muscle that the walks alone calves do. I also think you wont have as many shoulder issues with two tone JMO

KSanburg

I have visited with a few people that wouldn't use Two Tone because of stray kitty, does anyone have any thoughts about stray kitty? I had never heard of the bull until two tone came out.

Yeah, I am not real familiar with a lot of the clubby breeding so it mite be a dumb question, but then someone once told there are no dumb questions.

clubcalve

The Walks Alone calves I have seen are awesome but they tend to have real blocky shoulders on them. If you breed him to the right cow you can tone that down. I really like walks alone and use him really heavy on my angus females who need power.