Want to buy a copy of the song, "Going to a Livestock Show"

Help Support Steer Planet:

rfsimmental

Want to buy a copy of the CD produced by an Oklahoma FFA member several years ago about "Going to a Livestock Show".  Don't know the exact name.  Have a 9 year old grandson that wants to sing it at a Talent Show at his school.  Need asap as the event is in March.
Email [email protected]
Or call 573-796-2511

Jill

I have a copy I ordered a couple of years ago, I'll see if I can find it, I don't remember which FFA group it was.

AAOK

rfsimmental said:
Want to buy a copy of the CD produced by an Oklahoma FFA member several years ago about "Going to a Livestock Show".  Don't know the exact name.  Have a 9 year old grandson that wants to sing it at a Talent Show at his school.  Need asap as the event is in March.
Email [email protected]
Or call 573-796-2511

Contact Chance Kornegay.  I believe he was the State FFA pres. that year.  His Dad was the auctioneer on the song.  I know he will be able to furnish the information you need.  Chance is a Farm Bureau Rep.  Here is his contact info.

Street Address
427 E. 2nd St.
Owassa, OK 74055
Contact Numbers
Ph: 918-376-1933
Fax:918-376-9330
Cell:
Pager:

Email:
[email protected]

rmbcows

I can hook you up.  I bought a couple of boxes of the cd's from Jared a couple of years ago, and I still have some left.  E-mail me [email protected] and I can get one in the mail to you.

KMJCC

I have search the internet over looking for a place to buy the CD or download some of the songs but I haven't had any luck.  My wife used to be an ag teacher and loves the CD.  Can anyone help? Thanks!