want to by new fans

Help Support Steer Planet:

rasor club calves

after my heifer goes to the salebarn this fall i am going to buy some more fans. Hoping to buy 2 sullivans 24" turbos. wat are your thoughts <cowboy>

flacowman

What will you use them for?  They're good show fans but if you want barn fans I'd go with their showbarn fan, it moves more air

shortyjock89

flacowman said:
What will you use them for?  They're good show fans but if you want barn fans I'd go with their showbarn fan, it moves more air

Not really...just moves it in a wider pattern.

flacowman

better for the purpose i meant.  I like turbos for multipurpose/portable use

Hilltop

We are looking at ordering a 24 or 30" QC Durafan.
I know some people on here have the 24" QC Durafan but there are about 3 or 4 different ones on their web page.
Does anyone know exactly which ones you have??
THANKS!

Cattledog

We use the showbarn fan for home and Turbo for shows.  I personally think that Turbo fans are annoying because of how loud they are.  I spend quite a bit of time in my showbarn and appreciate being able to hear my radio over the fans.

PaPigMan

The high performance fans are out of stock.  I see that the standard performance fans, at least the 24", moves 200cfm less air than the high performance one.  Has anyone used any of the standard ones?

Hilltop

PaPigMan said:
The high performance fans are out of stock.  I see that the standard performance fans, at least the 24", moves 200cfm less air than the high performance one.  Has anyone used any of the standard ones?
Are you talking about the QC fans??? Just curious because the one that OFS said they have are out of stock until August at QC.

Hilltop

PaPigMan said:
Yes, I was talking about the QC fans.  Did they tell you they would have them in August?
We were told the 24" basket fan will be in next month. Is this a high performance fan or a standard?