Wanted: A shorthorn herd sire

Help Support Steer Planet:

McHale75

I am looking to buy a shorthorn bull. I am looking for one that can produce good show heifers and is from a proven cow family.  Can be a young or senior sire. If he is good enough and the appropriate age he will be shown.  I want to buy in Indiana or surrounding states.  I do not have a bundle of money but know the deal I am looking for is out there.

Doc

contact Ben Wilson with Sharben Shorthorns at 606-247-3023, he's just outside Lexington,KY.
He has several for sale right now priced right. He has a Durango x Cumberland FR40 son, a Solution x Sugar n Spice son, a Durango x Augusta Pride (reserve div. winner at NAILE), & a couple of others. You won't deal with a better person either.

shortdawg

I just got an e-mail from Toby Jordan at Wakaru about their sale coming up in the spring. They will have bulls to fit all bugets that will perform well and be backed by loads of data.

Will

We have a 4 year old bull that has sired a class winner at the Tulsa State fair and two county champion females for sale.  We need to get rid of him because we have kept several hiefers and we have a small herd.  We are asking $2500.  I know we are a little ways from you as we are in Oklahoma.  I think this bull would be a great addition to any herd.  He came from Bedwells Dispersal.

Dooling1

We have three spring calves that will be shown by you, someone else or us. We also are selling Gold Rush, who is proven himself for us, Razors and also Schrags.

Email me at [email protected]

McHale75 said:
I am looking to buy a shorthorn bull. I am looking for one that can produce good show heifers and is from a proven cow family.  Can be a young or senior sire. If he is good enough and the appropriate age he will be shown.   I want to buy in Indiana or surrounding states.  I do not have a bundle of money but know the deal I am looking for is out there.