Wanted: BR DM Channing ET Semen

Help Support Steer Planet:

herefordfootball

I am looking for Channing semen. I need it by this coming Sunday. I am located in Indiana. I know Bovine-elite in Texas carries it, but I am in Indiana and it cost a pretty penny to ship it up here. If you have or know of anyone who has Channing semen please contact me. Thanks you!!!

Chris

the angus111

ITS PROBABLY NO DIFFERENT,BUT I THINK SEK HAS CHANNING. MAN ITS GOING TO BE TOUGH ANYWAYS.ORDER WEDNESDAY,I THINK 2 DAY SHIP.CAN YOU GET DEL. ON SATURDAY.RUSTY

herefordfootball

the angus111 said:
ITS PROBABLY NO DIFFERENT,BUT I THINK SEK HAS CHANNING. MAN ITS GOING TO BE TOUGH ANYWAYS.ORDER WEDNESDAY,I THINK 2 DAY SHIP.CAN YOU GET DEL. ON SATURDAY.RUSTY

No SEK doesnt have it. But thanks for the suggestion anyways!!! It seems pretty hard to find in the midwest.

ILHERF

Im in central IL, and have never had a problem tracking it down. Try Jim Reed in Mo, their website is www.reedent.com they can deliver about any hereford bull that was popular in the last 20 years to your door step. There are also quite a few breeders within Illinois that are members of the syndicate that would have semen. Lorenzens are near the Indiana border. Katzenburgers of Plum River Ranch are members and they are right across the Wisconsin border in Northern IL. I believe there are also a few others in Illinois that are syndicate members.  Indiana isnt short of hereford producers and channing is a pretty popular bull get on the phone and make some calls.  Kottkamps, Randy Davee, Able Acres, Showtime cattle, might all be good places to start. Good Luck, Id sell you some but used it all this spring and havnt gotten around to ordering more.

herefordfootball

ILHERF said:
Im in central IL, and have never had a problem tracking it down. Try Jim Reed in Mo, their website is www.reedent.com they can deliver about any hereford bull that was popular in the last 20 years to your door step. There are also quite a few breeders within Illinois that are members of the syndicate that would have semen. Lorenzens are near the Indiana border. Katzenburgers of Plum River Ranch are members and they are right across the Wisconsin border in Northern IL. I believe there are also a few others in Illinois that are syndicate members.  Indiana isnt short of hereford producers and channing is a pretty popular bull get on the phone and make some calls.  Kottkamps, Randy Davee, Able Acres, Showtime cattle, might all be good places to start. Good Luck, Id sell you some but used it all this spring and havnt gotten around to ordering more.

Thanks for all the info and advice. I spoke with Randy Mullinix today and I am going to pick up a few straws from him this weekend when I go over there to look at bull calves. But thank you again I appreciate everyones help.