Wanted: Breeding Age Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

harbmis

We are looking for a breeding age bull. SimAngus or MaineX or Clubby bred bull would be good. Would be open to most any breeding but not particularly wanting pure Angus or Shorthorn. We have a small herd of Angus bred cows and heifers and several Brahman cross cows we want to breed. We are located here in sunny Southeast Texas, so the closer the better but we would travel a reasonable distance. Thanks

LilJoe1991

Hi i have 3 bulls that look really good and stought. They are long bodied and stand wide at the base of the ground and carrie the width doan there top. Just pm me if you want more info

SimmyGuy

Have an awesome 1/4 simmy 3/4 angus bull for sell. He is a Aftershock  (meyer 734) x Purebred Angus. Used as our cleanup bull only and had our firstcalves this spring . First  bull calf born will more than likely be promoted. All calves came very easy.Located 60 miles west of Lubbock TX.Contact me if you have any Questions.

circle e

I have about a dozen  Chi cross bulls for sale      im located in north central texas so delivery wouldnt be a problem      email me for pics    [email protected]