Wanted!!! Calf for 2012 show season

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmerboy317

I'm looking for a spring born show steer, perfer to have it born between the 1st of march and end of April 2011. Breed doesn't matter, but I'd like something clubby. I'm located in southwest Michigan and am willing to travel for one. I want one that is going to compete at jackpot shows in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. You can call or text me at (269)-270-1889 or pm me.

Thanks
Zach 

mccartan

We have several calves that might fit what you are looking for.  Here is a picture of our Tag 26 steer on our upcoming sale.  Traffic this year has been looking for heifers, therefore I feel our steers will be bargains. Check out http://www.mccartanshowcattle.com for more info.

Thanks, Jason McCartan (515) 460-2185

Attachments

• lil hw.jpg
    lil hw.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 32

PSC

we have a brogel face we just got in mon  hes a nice one should have more next week we sold the mon steer last yr to hewitt boy in mich  he was a good one also you can call me at 937 33 8 8213 or 937 417 2884 are calf do not stay long we already sold 5 last week good county fair steer now getting the top line in we are located across from eldora speedway iperez show cattlen nww weton ohio