Wanted calves for private treaty

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

If you are fairly close to Iowa please let me know if you would have any calves available for a private treaty sale, Im not trying to be mean but these
have to be true quality, club calves, steers and heifers, even pictures would be appreciated, the guys are gathering up calves for the sale to be held this late
summer. 

ShowmanQ

justamom said:
If you are fairly close to Iowa please let me know if you would have any calves available for a private treaty sale, Im not trying to be mean but these
have to be true quality, club calves, steers and heifers, even pictures would be appreciated, the guys are gathering up calves for the sale to be held this late
summer. 

I sent you some PMs...feel free to give my info to your son ;D

doubled

I already did- keep in touch with pictures and such, they are definately going to start looking soon

CTM

justamom said:
summer. 
We sell all our calves at private Treaty most in large groups so can give good prices. Calve by top IA Bulls  150 to pick from,  AI Sires  Money Man, Total package
Hard Core, Ali,  Open Bar,  Success, First Responder, Doctor Who, Carnac, Who Made Who, Heat Wave  1,  Fast Track,  Stockman .  Stop any time
pick your calves Majors Maines,  308 530-9453.  308  534-9716. North Platte Nebraska.

Davis Shorthorns

I have one heck of a heifer that will be for sale soon.  She was born the first weekend of March.  I have been trying to get some picts, but she is being photo shy right now and wont give me a good pict.

Dooling1

We might be interested in selling in your sale. The ET calves will be in SD and on their way to IL. We could for sure partake in a private treaty sale.

email me at [email protected] or call at 561-289-9009. We have an outstanding set of steers and heifers to sell.

Davis Shorthorns said:
I have one heck of a heifer that will be for sale soon.  She was born the first weekend of March.  I have been trying to get some picts, but she is being photo shy right now and wont give me a good pict.