Wanted Clean Up Bull for this Fall

Help Support Steer Planet:

Tex

I am looking for a clean up bull.  Half interest for fall possesion could work.  The cows I would like the bull to work with are black maine and simi cross cows, I also have some shorthorn cows, if the bull is red in color it would be great, if he could throw some shorthorn marked calves for Texas shows.  <cowboy>

Steer4Caddy

OK I got it to work.  This bull is out of a Limited Edition Son X Meyer daughter.  My friend is wanting to sell him for $3000. He originally bought him from us.  He is a four year old and has cut down numbers and only needs one bull now.  Pictures are in pasture and he has been all year.

Attachments

• Red Bart Bull.JPG
    Red Bart Bull.JPG
    657.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Red Bart 3.JPG
    Red Bart 3.JPG
    623.3 KB · Views: 40

mark tenenbaum

This is panama red-pictured at 18 months off cows-he is sired by a fullsib to limited edition-and out of my cumberland shorthorn doner-he is the easiest calver Ive ever seen-with nothing over 70 pounds so the calves catch up  a little later, he wieghed 2100@ 2years, needs to be bred to stout-bigbw cows-he is 7/8 so his calves are purebred shorts- picked up by cattle visions-gen horizens. He is in northeast Kansas-@diamond-m cattle co.we aint hard ro get along with. O0 :)))

Attachments

• Panama.jpg
    Panama.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 43

Dooling1

Tex,

This guy would work great for you.

Stu
Tex said:
I am looking for a clean up bull.  Half interest for fall possesion could work.   The cows I would like the bull to work with are black maine and simi cross cows, I also have some shorthorn cows, if the bull is red in color it would be great, if he could throw some shorthorn marked calves for Texas shows.   <cowboy>

Attachments

• Cruiser 1857 (15).jpg
    Cruiser 1857 (15).jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 38