Wanted clubby raising cows!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

JDACATTLECO.

Hello i am a younger guy that is looking to get into clubbys i am wanting about 5-10 cows/heifers to get me started i am located in northeast missouri as a am a younger guy price is a little bit of a issue so i dont need anything outragous  just yet, im looking for someone who is maybe getting out of the business or willing to help somebody to get started please send me what you got and prices to [email protected]

Thanks

transplanter

I will have a handful of proven cows after the Houston show!
I leave near Corpus Christi,TX
I have these cows I would like to sell! This is my sons last year to show and it's just not the same without my boys!!
I have a PB Hereford out of Channing blood line that is confirmed bred to Rebel a PB Hereford! I just sold a calf off this cow this year for $3500!Confirmed bred to calf in August!
PB Angus out of GAR Predestine blood line. She is confirmed bred to Heatwave 6 to calf in Oct. She raised a division champion in the exotics this year out of Popeye!
Registered Maine Brockle face out of Black Rhino confirmed bred to I-80 to calf in Aug. First calf as a three year old.
Reg. Charolais smokey out of Lean On; she has a calf on her side out of Johnny Walker Red! Open
PB Charolais out of Unlimited Ease confirmed bred to Reg. Brangus bull. She will calf in December.
PB Charolais out of Wyoming Wind confirmed bred to Thriller; calving in Aug.
I have a few others too!
Let me know if you are interested!!
Looked long and hard for these genetics and have had excellent results!!