Wanted Fall Born Market Steer for upcoming Spring '09

Help Support Steer Planet:

F5CHASER

lynle1234 said:
What type/breed of steer are you looking for?
Prefer a black steer.  Breed is not so important here as we show by weight only not by breed.

shortdawg

Are you wanting a summer or fall yearling ? It would be kind of hard to get a fall '08 calf unless you bought his mother too.

F5CHASER

shortdawg said:
Are you wanting a summer or fall yearling ? It would be kind of hard to get a fall '08 calf unless you bought his mother too.
I'm sorry I wasn't more specific.  I am looking for a Summer / Fall '07 calf.  Ideally I would like to find one that someone has just finished showing at all of the fairs as a market steer.

F5CHASER

Davis Shorthorns said:
I have a solid red Nov. of 07 steer.  Shorthorn Simmi cross
Do you have any pictures of him that you can post and what does he currently weigh?

F5CHASER

kslivstkbroker said:
when is ur show have several calves where r u located at havelimmy steer be right for a june show ??? let me know!!!

Our shows are in Feb. and March

Hoof Hearted

Where are you located? I have a Sept 07' Heat Wave X Meyer 734 steer. All black with a white star on his face.

showsteer mom

I wished I would have known this before Saturday. We just sold a 1385# solid black steer that had never been beaten, we were going to take him to KC, but he didn't put his hair back on quite like we would of liked him to for there.