Wanted Good Shorthorn Plus heifer-Located in Tennessee

Help Support Steer Planet:

Angus01

I am looking for a good shorthorn plus heifer to show. I am located in Tennessee.

The Driver

I've got a dirty harry shorthorn heifer that was born 4 13 09 not sure what you want to spend or exactley how good you are looking for

shortyjock89

Angus01 said:
I am looking for a good shorthorn plus heifer to show. I am located in Tennessee.

I have a VERY good ShorthornPlus heifer sired by Perfect Timing (full sib to X Ray) and out of a Hoosier Hot Shot cow.  3/4 Sib to a Reserve Division winner at IL State Fair last year, and full sib to a very popular show heifer that is now in Oklahoma being exhibited by the Alexander family.  Located in IL, I can get you rough pics tonight, or I can get her in and clipped right after State Fair.

feeder duck

Give me a call we have a Wild Side out of a Heatseaker daughter. She is red with White marks. I believe she would register as a 7/8. Her calves would be 15/16 registerable.  She is priced very fair at $1500. I will get pictures after weaning in the next week or two. I do not have any fluffed up photos of her.

Jeff Cornell
www.showsteers.com/cornell

765-491-2336

brandisshortys

We've got two smokin Blue Roan Shorthorn Plus Heifers this year.  One is a May born Dirty Hairy out of an HSF Afterburn (Double Vision Son) Cow.  The other is an April born Dr. Who out of a Milestone Waymar Sabre cow.  We're located in Central Illinois.  Please let me know if you would be interested and I will try to send you some photos, etc.

jallen

brandisshortys said:
We've got two smokin Blue Roan Shorthorn Plus Heifers this year.  One is a May born Dirty Hairy out of an HSF Afterburn (Double Vision Son) Cow.  The other is an April born Dr. Who out of a Milestone Waymar Sabre cow.  We're located in Central Illinois.  Please let me know if you would be interested and I will try to send you some photos, etc.
I would posibly be intreasted if you could send some pics and price with them.
Thanks

brandisshortys

jallen said:
brandisshortys said:
I would posibly be intreasted if you could send some pics and price with them.
Thanks

I just weaned the April yesterday.  Got some pics that I should be able to send you around noon-time.

brandisshortys

Here are some pictures.  They are the best we have right now. My 14 year old sister took the pictures, we can have some better angles this weekend if needed. Please PM me with any additional questions.  The first and last photos are the Dr. Who heifer and the middle photo is the Dirty Harry.  I'll try to get some better ones taken this weekend and get them posted (especially so you can see the bone in the Dirty Harry).

Attachments

• Ginger hind.JPG
    Ginger hind.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Shadow.jpg
    Shadow.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 51
  • SDC10652small.JPG
    SDC10652small.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 49

lynle1234

I have a May shorthorn Plus heifer for sale. I can send you pictures after the weekend.

Sire is out of a hereford bull. 
Dam is a 7/8 shorthorn plus.

PM me for additional information.

LT

We have a Manchild Heifer that has already been shown.  She won Grand Champion Chi heifer, but she can also be registered as a Shorthorn Plus.  She is on our website and video is available through there also.    www.cookshowcattle.com.  We are located in Ohio
We will be putting up new pictures and video this weekend of our heifers.  Feel free to call us 614-288-8275 or 614-657-8275