WANTED: GOOD SHOW STEERS AND HEIFERS

Help Support Steer Planet:

zack_langley_cattle

I am lookin for a two good steers and two good heifers!! they have to be good with alot of hair.  i cant spend alot but i want something that is competitive!! I prefer them to be in NE Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, or Iowa!! Again they must be good with lots of hair!! please send pics and info to [email protected]!! thanks for you time!!
P.S. i do show alot so your cattle will get alot of advertisement!!! Thanks Again!!! Zack Langley

Hofstatter Farms

got several stout and hairy shorthorn heifers and steers. we are located in central IL but in IA a lot. Call if you are interested. (309)208-9353

bull5x0

zack_langley_cattle said:
I am lookin for a two good steers and two good heifers!! they have to be good with alot of hair.  i cant spend alot but i want something that is competitive!! I prefer them to be in NE Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, or Iowa!! Again they must be good with lots of hair!! please send pics and info to [email protected]!! thanks for you time!!
P.S. i do show alot so your cattle will get alot of advertisement!!! Thanks Again!!! Zack Langley
I sent you a PM but I thoughrt I would post it here as wel. Check out Blackford show Cattleblackfordshowcattle.com and give Josh a call he has an awesome set of calves in central IL. I have atached a couple pix for you viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• 2009-419web.jpg
    2009-419web.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 412
  • 2009-942web.jpg
    2009-942web.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 410

Jodie

Check out a few pictures on our web site at clubcalves.com/PalmerShowCattle.html  We are in NE Nebraska and the calves sell very reasonable and go on to do very well. Well worth a trip to look.

Tbone

I have a 2-23-09 sound, hairy  Monopoly heifer for sale. Located in sw. mo.(417)667-2435

Blake Brothers Cattle Co

Friction on WMW steer We are in IN 3/4 mile from IL call me at 815 383 5929 if your interested we do have a mainetainer heifer and chi Dr Who heifer that is reelly good just haven't pictured them yet and all are loaded with hair

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 58

kane1598

check out our post. we have 6 very nice, complete steer calves for sale