WANTED: Good used blower

Help Support Steer Planet:

wpenrod

Just checking to see if anyone as a extra blower they are looking to get rid of. If you got one let me know and price and a picture would be nice. Thanks!

ZNT

wpenrod said:
Just checking to see if anyone as a extra blower they are looking to get rid of. If you got one let me know and price and a picture would be nice. Thanks!

We have two used blowers that we are going to sell, along with all the rest of our show/livestock equipment.  The blowers are gray colored Sullivan blowers 2 years old and 6 month old.  Both are in great condition.  I can't tell the difference between the two.

We are located in Texas, if anyone is interested in the blowers or my other show equipment.  Please email me at [email protected]

Zane

ZNT

Thank you to everyone who have emailed me inquiring about equipment.  We are still in the middle of determining how much longer we will need the equipment.  I will respond to all your emails in the next week or so, when we know better what is going on.

Thanks

shortyjock89

ZNT said:
Thank you to everyone who have emailed me inquiring about equipment.  We are still in the middle of determining how much longer we will need the equipment.  I will respond to all your emails in the next week or so, when we know better what is going on.

Thanks

(lol) Ok, I was starting to wonder if mine went through, but I didn't want to trouble you.  Thanks for the update!

Latest posts