Wanted: Input on heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

MYT Farms

BC Lookout 7024 might really work on her. Connealy Thunder might be another bull to consider.

Cattledog

TMJ Show Cattle said:
EL CAPITAN, ABERDEEN, JAYCEE"S RAMBLIN FEVER,. These cattle may not be the "NUMBER" cattle you Angus boys love so much,but if you want to raise some kick ass show calves,steers and heifers they are the real deal.

I almost bought some El Capitan this year.  You people on here need to quit generalizing every angus breeder as a number person!  I will admit that I don't mind a low birth and high yearling weight type of bull as long as they can make me some cattle that can show but who doesn't?  If I did nothing but raise "Number" cattle half of my herd would be genetic defect carriers.  I have 0 carriers so far.  

As far as the bulls above go I think El Capitan has some real potential to be a real cool sire.  I don't know what the demand for his sons will be other than a steer.  BTW, he has some pretty good numbers for performance!  (lol)
I've seen some Aberdeens that I liked and never seen any Jaycees Ramblin Fever.  

The problem that I see with aberdeen is alot of the people that would use that bull already have a pretty strong infusion of Northern Improvement.  I know I do.