Wanted PB or High % Maine Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

hntwhitetail

Looking for a young PB maine or high percentange Maine bull around Ohio.  Looking for a TH & PH free bull.  Looking along the lines of Ali, Paddy O' Malley, Irish Whiskey.

Thanks

LUKE

We have a Shiver son born feb. 2009. He would be 5/8 maine. We are located in southern ohio.

stkrdge

we have a clean irish whiskey out of one of our best angus donors(ransom x 043 x 598). This bull is dang good and planned on getting him collected.

shortie_girl

We have a February Kadabra x Energizer for sale.  He would work well on angus cows. 

If interested in more info, you can PM me.  We are located in Northeast Ohio.

show box

stkrdge said:
we have a clean irish whiskey out of one of our best angus donors(ransom x 043 x 598). This bull is dang good and planned on getting him collected.
        If you are not interested in this bull I would like a photo  ----- show box

J

JTM

I know of a bull that may be available for sale after this next breeding season but I could talk to the guy to see if he would be willing to sell him now. He is a Habanero x RVCM Pick Me (Pebbles)(Draft Pick daughter). Tested PHA free. His registered name is JTC Sure Pick. Located in Eaton, Ohio. Let me know if you might be interested and I can look into it for you. Send me a private message if so.

johnmetzger

I have a 6 year old  87.5% Reg. Maine bull. Calve easier,good feet,and has been shown at our couny fair the last 5 years. He is a Ice Chest out of a Black Impact cow. Been running with 25 cows and always cleans up. Have some of his off spring her to veiw. Wouldn't sell him but having some of his daughters around and not enough head to own 2 bulls he needs to go. 

Mainevent

I have an august 2010 Ali grandson with a Dan that goes back to icepick. Very clean and smooth. Located in Texas. My number is 940-210-1127. Give me call ryan

Craig

hntwhitetail said:
Looking for a young PB maine or high percentange Maine bull around Ohio.  Looking for a TH & PH free bull.  Looking along the lines of Ali, Paddy O' Malley, Irish Whiskey.

Thanks
                          i have a yearling bull you should look at in NW central ohio.he's an ali x ali/friction,bw 75 ,very fancy,hairy,and cool call                                    937 243 5270

hntwhitetail

Still looking for a yearling bull.  I need one to run w/ some heifers starting the first to the middle of May.  Thanks

Still Tryin

I would contact Jones Show Cattle in Harrod, Ohio. Just type in Jones Show Cattle, You will need to talk with Troy Jones.

Jones Cattle

I have an Irish Whiskey son out of a High Maine cow from Core's in Iowa.  I have have too many daughters out of the dam.  Let me know if interested.