WANTED RED ANGUS HEIFER!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Tcarter Ranch

i am looknig to buy a red angus heifer for the fair. if you have anytihing in indiana or around it please contact me... thanks text me at 7657204153

rkmn

Kaye and Dale Schultz in Culver, Indiana will have at least one Red Angus female in their sale Sep 17th and 18th.
574-892-6171 is their home phone number.

feeder duck

Tcarter Ranch said:
i am looknig to buy a red angus heifer for the fair. if you have anytihing in indiana or around it please contact me... thanks text me at 7657204153

I will be going out to the Red Event Sale in Kansas. I will be glad to look at any heifer that interest you. I am not sure if I am taking a trailer or not. We have had great success with cattle from this sale and you can not find a better crew to work with.

Jeff Cornell
Cornell Shorthorns / Red Angus

www.showsteers.com/cornell

RedCowsRule

We've got an early February heifer calf out of Messmer Packer and a good donor cow from Ludvigson Stock Farms Della cow family that is available. Give me a call at 317-345-5479 if interested. We're located about 40 miles north east of Indianapolis. I've also got a friend that would have some Red heifers to pick from in Southern Indiana.

Brian Shuter