Wanted: Shorthorn Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

I'm looking for a Shorthorn bull in the Midwest.  We breed mainly for show calves and replacement females.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  We will use our current herd bull to clean up any fall calving cows that did't take to AI, but we would like to have a new bull with current show calf genetics sometime soon.

red

there are 2 Shorthorn bulls for sale in the Farm & Dairy. you can also access it online at www.farmanddairy.com go to the classifieds.
this is what they have listed:
70 Shorthorn bulls and 7 Durham red bulls (Shorthorn-Red Angus composite) March 24 and 25, 2007. Profitable heterosis, unequaled F1 maternal efficiency, top calving ease EPDs. Complete performance records, ultra sound, delivery available. Waukaru Polled Shorthorns, Rensselaer, Indiana, Barry Jordan (219)866-3513, Toby Jordan (219)819-4602 www.waukaru.net

3-yo. reg. Shorthorn bull, good disposition and trained to follow 4-wheeler, throws good color, must change bulls; (740)584-1285.

Red

feeder duck

Give me a call (765)491-2336. I have a few mature bulls for sale. One that is possibly for sale is  a Gizmo out of the Margie cow family. The other is a full sib to X-ray Vision and Visionary. I can be e-mailed at [email protected]

Jeff

ssf

I have a five year old out of trump and a byland donor female. he is a full brother to their afterglow bull. he has done well for us in the showring and also producing some real nice replacement females. if you have any questions give me a call at 419-738-8418

red

(welcome)

Glad to have you aboard!
I see from the area code you're from Oh-io!
Same here- Hardin county.
Any pictures?

Red