Wanted: Shorthorn Show Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

McHale75

Does anyone have a good January or February '07 purebred Shorthorn heifer for sale?  I looking for one that is super sound and showy.

red

(welcome)

We are you locared or how far are you willing to travel? We've got quite a few shorthorn breeders that will be willing to help you out!

Red

McHale75

I am located in Indiana and would travel to Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky.

shortyjock89

I wish I could help, but the only calf we have that is super showy is a May..I am from Illinois though, and I might be able to help you find a heifer.

doubled

shoot me an email, my sons partner is from Illinois and shows shorthorns, I will give you his phone number to call him I know they dont have any shorthorns except
a really good young white bull, but I know they always know where some are, or can get  you one in what ever price range you need.

Dooling1

Shortyjock,

Update your photo of your bull.

shortyjock89 said:
I wish I could help, but the only calf we have that is super showy is a May..I am from Illinois though, and I might be able to help you find a heifer.

shortyjock89

My bad man..I've been busy with finals and whatnot. Plus, Magic Man is out with the bred heifers at the moment. I'll get him in over X-Mas break and get him cleaned up.