WANTED: Shorthorn Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bulldogg

Does anyone have any shorthorn steers for sale? We would need a March or early April steer. We are located in SE Ohio. Thanks!

the_resa86

We have a few shorthorn steers for sale in the Genetics Collection Sale. One is a March 24 and there is another that is an April 10. I don't have any pictures but I can try and get some if you are interested. The sale is September 21 in Charlotte, MI. For more information go to www.freewebs.com/halefarms/sale.

Malinda

Bulldogg,

I have a March 10 son of Durango. He is a roan and is very hairy. Do not have a picture taken of him since May but he is thick. He was weaned Aug 21 and weighed 596#. He is started on grain and has had his first set of vaccinations. Will be dewormed this week and castrated Sept.12. Asking $1000.

I am located SW Ohio.

You can reach me at 937-588-9739. I will be gone Thurs. thru Sun. But you could see him anytime after that.

Malinda

Ruebush Shorthorns

I have an April 10 Double Down Son X Sincinty steer.  He is halter broke and has been shown already at our county fair as a bull calf.  He is banded and dehorned.  We have a trailer going out of here in a week or two with some heifers.  Here is a picture.  PM if interested or if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• RSSC Stitches 019 Resize.JPG
    RSSC Stitches 019 Resize.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 152
  • RSSC Stitches 022 Resize.JPG
    RSSC Stitches 022 Resize.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 155