Wanted Show Calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

harrisonshowgurl

I am looking for some heifers to show next year. I am wanting Chi but am open to other breeds. Also, I want a steer that can compete some but is priced reasonably. I am located in NW Arkansas.
Thanks

Kenny

Hi. We have some Chi/Maine heifers for sale Located 26 miles north of the American Royal

j3cattleco

We have a set that will sell Oct 25 in Central Oklahoma north of the City.  We have a really solid set of steers and a few really good heifers.  Info is on www.younggunscattle.com

Jodie

We have some really nice heifers and steers that we will be bidding off on Sept 14 in Nebraska. Base price on the steers is $800 and the heifers are based at $900 and $1200. Most all the heifers can be registered as Chi-Maines, Maintainers and a pure bred Shorthorn also. You can check out our web site at clubcalves.com/PalmerShowCattle.html

Will

We have a very good group of shorthorn  and shorthorn plus steers and heifers.  We are located just west of Maysville Arkansas, only 45 minutes west of Bentonville.  We would love to show you what we have available.

jeffb1

We'll be selling a super set Nov. 2 in Winfield, KS (extreme southern part of state). 45-50 head of steers and heifers. JB in KS

http://www.clubcalves.com/arkvalleycattleco.htm

judge0707

I have steers by Carnac, Heatwave, and Hairy Bear. Also heifers by Money Shot, Golden Child, and Heatwave. Located about an hour straight west of Ft Smith. I will try and get some pics up in the next few weeks.