wanted show heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

elmcreek

im an ag teacher from east texas looking for 2  show hiefer for my sons to show    ive seen some really nice one  but they over my budget  but i also want to be competive  can someone give me some ideas  on breeds and good prices

sawboss

elmcreek said:
im an ag teacher from east texas looking for 2  show hiefer for my sons to show    ive seen some really nice one  but they over my budget  but i also want to be competive  can someone give me some ideas  on breeds and good prices

Where do you teach at in East Texas?

CAB

try to pm ZNT and Chambero. I think that either 1 of those 2 could help you find suitable calves. JMO. Brent

fieldscattle

We live in Northeast Texas.  Have a couple of simmy heifers for you to look at if interested and are reasonably priced.  I feel that they will be very competitive.  Can call 903-767-0818

feeder duck

Give me a call or send me your number and I will gladly call you. We have sent a handful of calves to southern states with a solid amount of success. We have two very solid shorthorn steers in Montgomery County this year. We sell 90% of our calves at $3000 or less. Most are in the $800 to $2000 range. If we do not have it we will find it.

Jeff Cornell

www.showsteers.com/cornell

[email protected]

765-491-2336

olsencattleco

Hello Elmcreek-

All of our heifers are priced from 1000-2000 with the exception of 3 or 4. I have posted a few pictures of them in the classifieds but i have about 20 more heifers that arent pictured.  We are located in Corsicana, Tx.

We would love for you to come over and just look with no pressure to buy. Its our excuse to get out and talk cattle anyways! ;)

thank you-

eric olsen

elmcreek

i teach at elysian fields a small school outside of marshall texas    kinda  wanting to stay at about 5k for both calves and wanting to keep the boys in different breeds 

TJ

A nice B&W heifer is over on the classifieds.  Dam won a bunch of shows & this heifer was Res. AOB Calf Champ the only time she's been shown.  She's nice & she's got lots of hair.  PM Olson Family Shorthorns for more details.

BAILEYFARMS

WE HAVE SEVERAL FALL BORNS IN THE RAGS TO RICHES SALE. WE ARE STARTING BIDS AT 1000. WE HAVE SHORTHORNS, BLACKS AND ONE CHAR CROSS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPRING BORN IV STILL GOT 4 NICE ONES.

TJ

And I can hook you up with some pretty nice percentage Lowline show heifers.  Pretty reasonably priced... under $2,000.  PM me or email [email protected]

Can be shown at Houston & any JR shows.  Denver, Kansas City, Louisville, etc. also.  Nice 1st year projects & will compete too.          

box6rranch

Our heifer was born early summer of 08. I think it's the wrong time for you. She is nice with a ton of hair.
Good luck!

elmcreek

i think i going to hold off  get a spring born  hiefer  had people tell me those classes are much smaller in texas majors and  ill start looking this summer  thank for the emails some nice hiefers were sent to me