wanted: show steers of show heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmerboy317

i am looking for show steers and show heifers for sale around south west Michigan.
please email me @ [email protected] with pictures and information about any steers of heifers u might have for sale.

LFFASHOWER

yes i do and a cpl of years ago we had the same breeding lines and won its  xbred class where are you from

LFFASHOWER

yes i do have pictures he is also show trained the girl that showed him won gc showperson. I will send you the pics tom.

sunny

I'm not sure if you would consider western Pennsylvania near enough to you, but we have lots of nice steers and heifers that could work for you.  Our sale is Sunday September, 7.  We have 36 steers, 19 heifers, seven bulls, and ten bred cows in the sale.  We try to keep our prices quite reasonable, and all of the steers are based in your price range.  Our sale average over the past few years has been about $1000.  Halter breaking is included in the price.  We have produced many winners, including several State Fair Grand Champions.  Check out our website, and contact me for complete sale information including a list of all available calves.  I will try to attach a few photos to give you an idea of what we have, but I am not much of a photographer.
  www.clubcalves.com/sunriseclubcalves.htm

Attachments

• 08s20.JPG
    08s20.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 08s33.JPG
    08s33.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 201
  • 08h26.JPG
    08h26.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 199

dutch pride

Farmerboy; we have 4 steers and a heifer for sale. We are located a about 45 min north of you in Ottawa Co. Our calves are all in you price range. I can send you some pics our better yet, you can come up and look them over in person. We will be at out county fair next week so not sure how much time I will have to check out SP. Send me a PM if interested.

We have showed at the winter beef classic for the last several years as well.

Doug