WANTED: STEER

Help Support Steer Planet:

Clubcalfshowgirl

Hi! I am going to be looking for a black or black and white steer. needs to be june-sept. 07 calf needs to have good hair and pretty nice calf. I am looking anywhere If possible would like to find one close to FL or Missouri as possible.( I am making a trip to Missouri and back in dec) I dont want to pay over $1500 as hauling is going to cost anthor ............ with gas prices going the way they are. It doesnt matter anything as long as sound and needs to be THICK!! This calf will be going to a pretty big time show in FL, calves come all over to be shown. When calves are born please let me know I will be interstead!!!

shortdawg

We have a Sonny, Witchdoctor, Tonic, and an Augus bull calf that looks great. I may keep the Witchdoctor for my youngest son since I think he will be small framed and easy for him to handle. The rest are fair game. I will have several more in a couple of weeks. When they are all born you are more than welcome to come by. We are 49 miles from the FL line. The ones yet to be born from our Angus cows should be Black/White, Blue Roan, or Solid Black. (dog)

Clubcalfshowgirl

DEFF. interstead! please send me some info and more about them if possible!! I need something that will get up to 1300lbs b/c the grand and reserves at this show are usually heavyer than that. ya please e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected] as sometimes one doesnt like to work.

shortdawg said:
We have a Sonny, Witchdoctor, Tonic, and an Augus bull calf that looks great. I may keep the Witchdoctor for my youngest son since I think he will be small framed and easy for him to handle. The rest are fair game. I will have several more in a couple of weeks. When they are all born you are more than welcome to come by. We are 49 miles from the FL line. The ones yet to be born from our Angus cows should be Black/White, Blue Roan, or Solid Black. (dog)

SKF

In March there will be a lot of sales in Ga and Al that will have some really good steers in that price  and age range. There's a lot of Florida people at those sales so getting a calf hauled back is not a problem.