Warning!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

txshowlamb

Warning please don't wear open toed shoes around your calves I was feeding for a friend whos calf is is a phyco. I had his halter on and he got spooked and ran straight towards  my dad who was talking to a frien and of course was wearing flip flops(not so smart on his part) I was screaming for him to move but he didnt hear and the steer bucked as his back leg came and landed on his foot. Which looks like it is now broke nice a colorful foot so please just be careful.
sinverely txshowlamb

ShortyJ13

Mhmmm, AMEN!

broke a pinky toe that way  :'(

i'll go in the morning to feed before school in my PJ's so i dont mess up my school clothes right. Well, i couldnt find my boots. it was early, i was deleriouse and all, lol. Smartness here, (myself) decided to go out in some flip-flops. my calf came up to greet me and stepped right on it.... im sittin here screamin and she's just lookin at me like "Wwwwwhhhhaaaatttt?"

;D :D (clapping)

garett

This is probably the worst thing, but all I usually where is sandals. My calves are pretty laid back so it has never given me trouble before.  ;D

BIGTEX

If you are wearing flip-flops to work cattle you obviously have not been stepped on. Broke my foot in two places. Bruised for months.

aggiegal

Even steel toed boots won't save you every time.  My hubbie got his stepped on while we were loading for San Antonio and it broke 2 of them...even wearing the steek toed boots.  The difference is that without the boots, he would be minus 2 toes.  When those calves get bigger they can do more than break them or bruise them!

frm_girl

My foot got stepped on the other day through my boot and made blood got under my big toe....it in the process of falling off....ouch :-\