Warrant

Help Support Steer Planet:

rex

What is the consensus? Not digging his status, but it looks he his could throw some winners.

Attachments

• Warrant.jpg
    Warrant.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 556

mooch

Most I have seen are hairy,big bodied and pretty thick.Front ends tend to look like his ie they could use a little more extension
but not a major fault.Soundness seemed to be pretty fair.

showman ne

i can't say i've seen a bad one out of him. steers or heifers. very consistant calves.

knabe

uh, i think he looks better than heatwave (from the pictures)

personally, i'd clone him and sell the embryo's for steers.

Cattledog

knabe said:
uh, i think he looks better than heatwave (from the pictures)

personally, i'd clone him and sell the embryo's for steers.

Now we just had a discussion on clones not being the same didn't we?  ;)

RSC

If the HW or Clone semen stays tough to get,  He sure  might be the replacement.  From the few I've seen, this is a good bull IMO!

RSC

BIGTEX

I've got some double carrier females and can't wait to use him on them and pray for a great one. ;)

red

BIGTEX said:
I've got some double carrier females and can't wait to use him on them and pray for a great one. ;)

Not trying to be nasty but you'd really breed a double carrier bull to double carrier cows? I hope there was a wink that goes along w/ that comment.

BIGTEX

No, I am trying to be funny. I guess it didn't work. Maybe next time. You know I'll try again. Hook 'em Horns

red

BIGTEX said:
No, I am trying to be funny. I guess it didn't work. Maybe next time. You know I'll try again. Hook 'em Horns

:))) I didn't see the wink! I'm sure there are those out there that would try it without blinking an eye!

Red

RSC

red said:
BIGTEX said:

:))) I didn't see the wink! I'm sure there are those out there that would try it without blinking an eye!

Red

I bet Dusty would call it the Perfect Matchup!  (lol)

RSC

yuppiecowboy

I had the pleasure of going through the natural calves out of warrant. Weisingers. Super nice people. Their warrant natural calves were better than the ai sired calves as a whole. Other than the fact you need diversity for a sale, those boys wouldnt be hurting themselves to forget ai next year and just turn warrant out again. Very HW looking. I was impressed