warriors mavs

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

what does anyone think about the series?  it was pretty exciting out here.  dirk, "benched".  what will cuban do?  no one was near him in the locker room and he kept checking his blackberry.  some of the players went back out on the floor after being in the locker room.  arena was still rocking.  listened to it on a radio with poor reception.  felt like listening to ali frazier 1 on the radio, which wasn't live, but summarized by round, but anyway, just the pent up excitement.  the underdog, as jim barnett, an old warrior, and current color man said, "put the fork in them" instead of choking.

red

not to sound stupid but is that the NBA? I can honestly say that is one sport I don't follow at all. Just never could get into pro basket ball. Like college hoops but the pros just leave me cold.
By the way Knabe, love the white cow! where did you dig that picture up?
Red

knabe

go to the jakes proud jazz thread, page 2.  nice comment by stick.  all the links there.

jason

I was glad to see the warriors win.  I always pull for the underdog unless my team is the favorite.  I did not realize Byron Davis was that good.  I do remember him for some spectacular dunks and a great college career.

austin

Yeah, Baron Davis is very underrated.

Absolutely crazy series. And the Mavs won how many games in the regular season?  (lol)

chambero

We don't think too much of it over in our part of the world.  Enjoy.  Honestly, if they'd played 50 times GS would have beat us 40 of those probably.  No idea why, but they had our number all year.