Wash Pants

Help Support Steer Planet:

McCauleyCattle

My wife is looking for a pair of Wash pants for our Daughter....

I saw a post on this a while ago... but forgot to write it down.

Any help would be great...

6M Ranch

We went to Dick's Sporting Goods and bought a pair of waterproof pants.  Had them embroidered locally.  Ended up saving about $15.

JWW

hey!! i was at cabelas.com and they had "Stearns MadDOG" hunting appearal on sale they have an uninsulated pair of pants that is a rain gear pant. only being $20 i bought a pair, got them tried them on and they great, since it is cold as hell here, i threw my coverals on and muck boot and threw the new pants on over the coveralls and stuck my leg i nthe shower for about 2 minutes--- everything stayed dry!! so i bought 3 more pair for me and my wife and brother
if you don't mind camoflauge, its a good deal.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0021854942130a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_all&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&No=18&Ntk=Products&QueryText=maddog&sort=all&N=0&Nty=1&hasJS=true&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jsp.form23

JWW

SKF

My daughter got some from Target adn they light weight.

TottenClubCalves

Twisted Stitch has a website, there at all the big time shows and do a great job. You can get all sorts of stuff embroidered on them, they have one that pretty funny that say "Bustin mine, to kick yours" lol there very reasonable and have good quality wash pants. I would just search twisted stitch cattle on yahoo and it should pop up

simtal

go down to your local walmart and buy a cheap pair of athletic pants with a drawstring, no sense in buying some expensive pair that's gonna get shatnered on.  you gotta get pretty darned wet for to feel it.

farmboy

actually, go to the outdoor/sporting goods section and get some of the pants there, they are about 20 bucks, their polyester and have the web on the inside. It says on the tag, waterproof. thats what i have. they are pretty big though. Worth every penny.