watcha think? :D

Help Support Steer Planet:

MotoMojo09

sired by monopoly, and he isn't clipped.    im takin him to the denver prospects woot woot

Attachments

• Aurox.jpg
    Aurox.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 227

MotoMojo09

thank you!!!  been working his hair real hard! :)  this was just before a bath too lol. and yea he's so dang thick, i cant wait to see how we do!!!
O0

OH Breeder

Really nice calf. Looks like he has a ton of body. You've done a nice job with his hair Goodluck!

MKC Showcattle

I agree! You should totally post a picture of what he looks like clipped! Good Luck at the Show!

MotoMojo09

yep deffinently!! gettin him clipped in the next couple days :)
Haha and I'll deff be posting pics when he kicks everyones but at denver!!!  (clapping) <rock>

zak

I doubt he will be kicking much butt at Denver. Your going to be competing with vicklands 50k steers and many others. He is a nice calf but no where near that level. You seem extremely cocky from previous post.  Denver should show you where your steer truly stands among the good ones.

Zak

I am nope hoping that you aren't successful with your steer but from your post you seem extremely cocky

MotoMojo09

zak said:
I doubt he will be kicking much butt at Denver. Your going to be competing with vicklands 50k steers and many others. He is a nice calf but no where near that level. You seem extremely cocky from previous post.  Denver should show you where your steer truly stands among the good ones.

Zak

I am nope hoping that you aren't successful with your steer but from your post you seem extremely cocky

haha I'm def not cocky but i like to be optimistic :) seriously I never came from ppl around cattle i hardly have any support around my area.  and I've worked hard just to buy my steers on my own so I just like to be able to be proud of my projects.
so no need to be a butt,    I know i'm not gonna win the show but its just fun to hope, thanks for sayin I suck.

zak

I never said that you suck. You just come off extremely cocky. Saying are you scared yet and after u kick some butt at Denver comes off cocky. I and many other people are in the same position as you with buying your own calves and working hard but I dont go around saying that ur going to kick butt or are you scared yet. Being modest will go along way. Thats the way the majority of great people are in this business.

Zak

MotoMojo09

zak said:
I never said that you suck. You just come off extremely cocky. Saying are you scared yet and after u kick some butt at Denver comes off cocky. I and many other people are in the same position as you with buying your own calves and working hard but I dont go around saying that ur going to kick butt or are you scared yet. Being modest will go along way. Thats the way the majority of great people are in this business.

Zak

really sorry i came off as cocky,  i forgot i put that thingy on my poster and now i dont know how to change it, really hope ya can forgive me i'm just exited.    ::)
Thanks every one for giving those awesome comments!!
It really means alot to me!!!

vc

He looks to have all the right parts, if it was always about winning (or loosing to high dollar steers) then they should just give the price sheet to the judge and he could place them by that, right. You may not beat them but if your in the mix with them that can be pretty satisfying too. You hear all the time about high dollar calves getting beat by calf that cost alto less, it comes down to the animals and the judge on that day at that time.

Good luck, and go and have some fun.

COd

Good luck and don't pay any attention to Zak.  Just go there have a positive outlook and most of all have FUN.  Took my kids there to show for quite a few years, never did win, but they had the satisfacton of knowing that they had raised their calves and they had fun doing it.  They didn't see much fun in buying blue ribbons.  Don't teach a kid anything when they go out and buy high dollar calves just so they can win...

MotoMojo09

i know i think its absolutely ridicules that sumone would pay 50k + for a steer! it makes it so no one else has any fun ya know?  This is supposed to be a kids project instead its a money war between rich ppl  :mad:
So i hope I go kick sumones butt lol even if i dont win anything :D