WAY good Northern Improvement angus heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

hangonsloopy

Here is a really cool Northern Improvement X Midland son Reg. Angus heifer.  Super soft, Super sound, good haired, and an absolute puppy dog.  She would work really well for someone in Ohio to show as a B.E.S.T. angus heifer.  She will go on to make a great cow too.  Located in NW Ohio.  Our high selling steer this year was out of a N.I. cow so we really like these type.

Attachments

• northernimprovment[1].jpg
    northernimprovment[1].jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 121

Judge

Nice looking heifer but she looks like she is gunna be very small framed, which she will get out powerd by next year, she is probably a jan-feb, U have april may calves bigger if an

hangonsloopy

To JUDGE.  Are you kidding me ???  Get out of my thread and go sell your calves somewhere else.  Any one who is a member here can start their own thread and sell calves, so go do it.

To everyone else thank you for the response if anyone else has questions let me know, with all this intrest I doubt I have her past this weekend.

TJ

Judge said:
I have april-may calves bigger if anyone is interested
I have April & May calves that are smaller... they might out sell your bigger calves & my bulls have sired plenty of show winners so far this year (both steers & breeding stock)... but, who really cares... this thread is not about your calves or mine, it's about a real nice heifer that somebody else is selling.  As the OP stated, if your cattle are so much better, start your own thread.   
;)

hangonsloopy

I have decided to only keep this heifer for sale until Oct. 16.  after that she is mine and I am keeping her, I just like her more and more everyday.  So if anyone wants to buy her it has to be done before then.

Mikie 67

Hello, If you still have the heifer send me price and location, we are located south of Lima.
Thanks, Mike

Latest posts