We got a little rain in Indiana

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlejunky

We did not get alot, but we will take what we can get.  It is so dry it is awful.  If we do not get some more rain we may have to haul water to the pasture. I guess I will keep doing the rain dance.

SWMO

Wish we could send some of our rain your way.  We went from the driest two summers ever to the wettest summer in a very long time.  We are forcast to have up to 12 inches of rain in localized areas in SW Missouri today and tomorrow.  Let the flooding begin.  On a brighter side, for those of use that don't have crops to get out the grass is great this fall the best it has been in years.

red

If you are like parts of NW Ohio, I feel for you. We saw corn that was hardly knee high. I'm talking entire fields, not just small areas.
Keep doing the dance & praying. We have been blessed here w/ some rain.

cattlejunky

The rain dance is working.  We received some rain yesterday and it is raining today.  I hope it is enough to get the creek moving again.  Hay crops have been 1/2 of what they normally are.  I have not mowed the yard in two weeks.  We will take all the unwanted rain.  Our corn is tall, but I do not know how it will harvest.  The late beans are not very tall at all.  My husband keeps saying the beans will probably be the size of BB's.  It will probably be wet all fall and no one will be able to get in the fields to harvest.