Web Page info

Help Support Steer Planet:

Endless Meadows

I just wanted to check with everyone on web pages.  I am working on getting one started and came across Microsoft Office Live.  It allows you to develop your own web page and post it up on the internet.  If you use the long address assigned to you page it's free, but for like $12.95 (?) a month you could get a custom web address.  I'm just curious if anyone has used it, know of anyone that has, or could give any feedback,  Thanks,

Endless Meadows

I just wanted to update everyone.  I have finished my webpage and the cost was WAY less than what I had thought.  With tax it will cost me a whopping $15.70 per year.  There are some limitations with the software, but for the price it's hard to beat.  I'd love to hear any comments you might have on what's good, bad, or how to make it better. www.vaithcattle.com  Thanks

uluru

I like what you have done. Nice and sharp and easy to navigate.
Good color.
Are you using the Microsoft Office Live software?

KCK

Not to be a negative Nancy, but you have "operation" spelled incorrectly on your homepage. Love the calf picture!

sue

The web page is refreshing and real. It makes me want to visit.

Throttle

Agree that you need to change the "opperation", but if money is a factor in the evaluation of the website then this one is AWESOME (clapping). It looks much better than the less than $20/year that you have invested

ZNT

Nice job on the website!  It is laid out very well.  With all these programs out there to make websites, it is a very economical way to advertise your cattle herd.  My best advice is to make sure it is current.  Since you are doing it yourself, you can update it whenever you want without paying someone to do it each time.  Nothing is worse than going to a website to see what someone has for sale, and all you see are pictures of calves 2 years ago.  Our website was made by my wife, and by using Blogger, we can both do updates on it very easily.  Updates can even be made while we are on the road from my phone.