Web Site of the Month- Morris Cattle Co

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Congratulations to Morris Cattle Services for being selected Steer Planet Website of the Month. They provide a wide range of services to meet every cattlemen's request.

Also they (admin) have updated some of the breeder's links. Thank you for you patience.
(welcome) (clapping) (cow)

jason

Submit your site or nominate a site for website of the month.  Just pm, either red, cowz, DL, jason, or austin.

A nice little article is going to accompany the front page blurb.

justme

I'm not really trying to advertise here but here's what I'm offering.  The winner of the website of the month will get 10% all services at Funky Stitches for that month.  So....for the month of April, Morris Cattle Services will get 10% off services purchased in the month of April 2007 from www.funkystitches.com  Maybe this wil help get more entries.

Thanks,
Gidget
Funky Stitches

jason

justme said:
I'm not really trying to advertise here but here's what I'm offering.  The winner of the website of the month will get 10% all services at Funky Stitches for that month.  So....for the month of April, Morris Cattle Services will get 10% off services purchased in the month of April 2007 from www.funkystitches.com  Maybe this wil help get more entries.

Thanks,
Gidget
Funky Stitches

Thanks for the offer, appreciate it and will added it as a BONUS.