web video finally done

Help Support Steer Planet:

common sense

Hey I just wanted to let you guys that were asking and wondering when our www.clubcalfparadise.com site would have videos up know that the videos are done.  If you have dial up you may have some problems but if you would like a dvd just let me know and I will send one to you.  It took two days to take the video and it was cloudy on the first day.  I don't like that video as well but it was a blessing to have a little break from the sun!  I still feel like a french fry! 

BTW, can somebody download a little piggy icon for SP?  We can use it to make Red smile.

garett

Wow that looks really great! You have done an awesome job!  (thumbsup) Can't wait to watch all the videos.

Cowboy

Thanks guys -- jeez -- I figured you'd have him broke to ride by now -- what's up with that????? :eek: :eek: ;D

GREAT job --  <party>

Wish we had your grass -- ours is - well -- CRUNCHY and brown - not good for sure!

Terry
<cowboy>

common sense

Cowboy said:
Thanks guys -- jeez -- I figured you'd have him broke to ride by now -- what's up with that????? :eek: :eek: ;D

GREAT job --  <party>

Wish we had your grass -- ours is - well -- CRUNCHY and brown - not good for sure!

Terry
<cowboy>

I have had to mow those paddocks several times this summer.  I am NOT complaining but the guys are making fun of me...they don't like my "sombrero" as they call it.    I guess we are do for a nice green summer and I am really enjoying it.  Hey, do you like the number Max has been assigned?  Kind of that "James Bond" thing going on. 

BCCC

pig1.gif

edit: forgot to put it in image brackets :)))

common sense

BCCC said:
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/BearCreekCattleCo/pig1.gif?t=1217822890

Hey, that's cute.  How do we add that to the Steer Planet list?

BCCC

common sense said:
BCCC said:
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/BearCreekCattleCo/pig1.gif?t=1217822890

Hey, that's cute.  How do we add that to the Steer Planet list?

I would say we need to hit jason up for that one

knabe

Cowboy said:

GREAT job --  <party>

Terry
<cowboy>

ha, i used to ride some of the steers i broke.

also, your bull terry, looks like a table top the way his muslce carries down low and thick over his rib.  it's almost like a 1910 era oak table lip.

TAG 1125 has got to be the most un heatwave looking steer i've ever seen.  kinda looks like a thriller calf.