Website finally up!! Nelpoby Farms

Help Support Steer Planet:

nelpoby

Finally have the website up and running.  Have posted some pictures with some more hopefully by next week.  This is our first year of having a sale so I would appreciate any comments on the website.  www.nelpobyfarms.com

justintime

Nice website! Rachel did a nice job for you. Hope your Gringo babies are doing well. Shadybrook Farm in Quebec have a full sister that they are very high on. Shadybrook Presto has done a great job for us... a  Salute son sold for $20,000 this spring. Two other Salute bulls sold for $3500 and $3400. We are sending embryos from her to Australia this week. Her two TPS Coronet Leader 21st ET calves are really starting to come now, and I think both will make our show herd this fall. Right now she has produced $95,000 in sales of embryos and offspring, and she will easily surpass $100,000 this fall. I bought her in a Mantua sale in Wyoming for $2200, so she has paid her way... and paid the way for some others as well.

gocanes719

SD said:
Nice set of calves!

I really like the Gringo too! And just think right here in Oz!
<alien>

We lost a gringo last week.  Weighed over 125 lbs and we are in a severe drought so nutrition wasn't the cause.  Had to cut a leg just to get him out.  Cow was down for 4 days, thankfully she got up.  The cows first calf was out of a shakedown son and weihed 75 lbs. at birth.  To say we were disappointed would be an understatement.

nelpoby

This is  my first experience with shorthorns.  The Gringo heifer is probably my favorite heifer.  I also have a full sib steer to her as well.  Hopefully, I will have a picture of him by next week.  I have been real please with my embryo calves this year.  The Killer Instinct sibs are getting better ever day.  I also have a couple of Sunseeker calves that I like a lot as well.

garybob

nelpoby said:
This is  my first experience with shorthorns.  The Gringo heifer is probably my favorite heifer.  I also have a full sib steer to her as well.  Hopefully, I will have a picture of him by next week.  I have been real please with my embryo calves this year.  The Killer Instinct sibs are getting better ever day.  I also have a couple of Sunseeker calves that I like a lot as well.
I like the blaze-faced Simmi. If there weren't Shorthorns, I'd have Simmentals. Darker-colored ones with blaze faces.

GB