wedding crasher

Help Support Steer Planet:

worthabit

I have angus X heifers, one maine and one shorthorn and was wondering how wedding crasher would work on them. The semen company says he is a calving ease bull but you never know. These heifers will be about 1200-1300 lbs at calving. Thanks.

OH Breeder

Sire: Coach (Draftpick x Sugar Ray/AN)

Dam: Heat Seeker x Flackback (AN)

I don't know enough about Draft Pick for cavling ease, but Sugar Ray wasn't calving ease as far as i can remember. I would do some more checking before you gamble with your heifers. Better safe then sound. He is a THC as well. May or May not bother you.

red

would think w/ Heatseeker on the dam side he wouldn't be a real calving ease. If a new bull wouldn't take the chance. JMO.

Red

worthabit

red said:
would think w/ Heatseeker on the dam side he wouldn't be a real calving ease. If a new bull wouldn't take the chance. JMO.

Red
[/qu
ote]

I am new to the steer business, are you telling me that crasher is a new bull and that you don't know much about him? Iam from Canada, so maybe he is just sold here?

red

to be honest I don't know anything much about him. Let me do some research & I'll get back to you!

(welcome)

Red

red

1pic1388.jpg

Wedding Crasher
So far I haven't been able to find his birthdate or any EPD's.

he is a THC if that matters to you.

showsteerdlux

Probably not already in your heifers but breeding to him you have a 50/50 chance of getting carriers which introduces it to your herd if you keep the replacements that are carriers.