Welcome aboard everyone!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

I just wanted to extend a big hello to all the new folks coming on board!! This is the most educational, fun board around!! And somehow, we all get along even when we don't agree!! (clapping) (clapping)
So to my ol' pal Cowboy, welcome!! It is about time!! ;D
To everyone else, please introduce yourself and hang on, we have some great rides here!! :eek:

First day today with no rain in about a week!  8)  I am ready for the sun!!! Bring it on! (clapping)

(welcome) (welcome) (welcome) (welcome) (welcome) (welcome) (welcome) (welcome) (welcome)

red

As Show Hef put it  (welcome) to everyone!

Cowboy & AJ  & everyone new, we're glad your here!

Let's have fun, continue to learn, grow, talk about cattle & all things related & unrealated! We can all have different opinions, thoughts & ideas but we can keep it fun & use understanding.
For those that have been here a long time, we appreciate all your support. I hope you continue to support the board! Please feel free to speak up anytime if you have any suggestions or comments.
I've made so many friends over the past year. People that I actually rely on for day to day pick me up's (justme). Others, I've just grown fond of & enjoy our banter. Met some of you & really enjoyed that!
We may be in our own little universe but it's kind of fun!

Red!

Up North

Hey COWBOY !!!  Glad to see you on here, hope to read MUCH of your infinate wisdom.  Thought you would like to know.....our dairy has reached the 98th percentile for herds of our size in the nation on reproduction efficiency since you have consulted here !  Thanks for sharing your knowledge !!!!  (cow) (cow) (cow) (cow)

Up North

Been very busy lately !  Just getting a chance to check this out again ! 

genes

Wow Up North and Cowboy are here now.  Yay.  (clapping)  Two very knowledgeable people.  And congratulations Up North on reproductive success.....something many dairies need to work at.

DL

I am delighted to see you all!!! Congrats Carrie - good job! Who did you decide to breed your Simmie heifer too? Cowboy - the best calf you ever had - who is the cow and who is the daddy? aj - just finished reading the Hereford World and they talked all about one of the ranches involved in the dwarf deal that was in the book you  recommended (name of which I can't remember). Glad to have you all on the planet - it is a better place for your being here! ;D ;D ;D ;D (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (cow) (cow) (cow) (cow) (welcome)