welshans show cattle sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jacob B

What are all of your picks from the sale???  I see bidding is open on Brocks sale and it ends tonight.  I had a friend call me and tell me I needed to check out this offering.  I have to agree with him that this may be the best offering that I have seen on cw this fall!  Brock sure knows how to bring a set of cattle together.  There's not one in there that I wouldn't be excited to own.  Hope it goes well for him. 

bryan6807

Awesome set!!! I really like the lot 1 monopoly steer and the Monopoly Money heifer he has. Brock has done a Awesome job!! I remember when he started out helping out Gary Mitchell, now he assembles what may be the best set in Michigan.

Simnetix

Nice set....but keeping 2 flushes on cattle truly sets back the buyer.  Buyer takes all the risk in the event that the female becomes over stimulated or in some fahsion reproductively harmed and never breeds again.    Splitting 1 flush is likely the most fair option or keeping 1 flush at a given $ value, say $1,500.  That would show buyer immediate return on invstement and increase her value.