Wernacres shorthorn bull at OBE

Help Support Steer Planet:

TMJ Show Cattle

What was the scuttlebutt about Dale's bull this year? didn't see him, but was told he was pretty darn good.he must have been pretty decent,Hi-View bought him,I believe.

shortyjock89

mark tenenbaum said:
Imagine that-think theyve used his genetivs before? O0

Certainly not. Phil would never use such genetics as those. The man has scruples. 

Just kidding of course. I'm sure Hi-View will have some outstanding calves out of their new bull at this time next year.

vic

He looks really nice. Heard from a few guys that went that he was by far the best Shorthorn bull in Ohio Beef Expo. Too bad he got screwed in the show.

hey mark! i missed our 2 hour chat in denver this year. i thought of you when i was driving through pecatonica the other day.
thanks for the comments on the bull! i always like reading your comments!

and mr. jackson, long time no see. i appreciate your comments, too! but as far as he show in Ohio, that doesn't matter so much to me. the sale is what is important, and i was happy with that.

thank you all for your intrest.

Dale Wernicke

Attachments

• touchofclass.jpg
    touchofclass.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 278

ShowmanQ

This bull was the BEST bull in the Shorthorn sale, HANDS DOWN. We were the contending bidders, and owned him for about 30 seconds until the cell service picked up  (lol). VERY NICE BULL!

Haynes Livestock

Wernacres not only had a very nice bull, but the May heifer (Lot 63) that I purchased from them is a good one as well. I'm happy with her!

sue

I didnt get to watch the show but I did liked the Wernacre bull calf in the stalls.
There was a fancy fall born heifer I liked too... she was my pick for a show heifer.
I really liked a red with white marked bull from Paint Valley.
The Ohio Breeders do a excellent job and it and will always be my favorite Beef Expo.

DCC_Cattle

This bull was a flat good one! By far the best bull at expo. He is a bull that I would use on all my cows without a doubt, especially with his outcross pedigree.

Thank you everyone for your comments.

We are looking to get a few hundred units on him soon. If anyone is interested in purchasing some, contact either myself at 815-369-2857 (house) 815-238-0900 (cell). My daughter-in-law Christina works over at Top Sires, and we would be able to rent a shipper from them to send to you.

Again, Thank You for All the Positive Comments!
Dale Wernicke