What are you/your kids going to be for halloween?

Help Support Steer Planet:

rex

Ok, I am a little too old this year to bust out the halloween gear, but my little brother is going to be the King from Burger King and my sister is going to Hannah Montana.

burger-king.jpg

01-hannah-montana-300a101106.jpg

ploughshare

Grin, the Burger King guy.  My little guy is going as Wall-E.  Not original, but popular with the 5 year crowd.

SKF

My youngest is going to be a pink poodle.

sawboss

I will be dressed in camo at the deer camp waiting for the opening day of season here in Texas, general season opens Nov. 1.

aj

I'm assuming that dl will be sitting on her porch dressed up like Sarah Palen and gazing off into Canada pondering the meaning of life. ;D oh lord forgive me.

shortyjock89

I WAS thinkin about goin as SD, but I don't want to get abducted...so I think I need suggestions now.... (lol)

kanshow

Fairy = 4 year old
Some star wars character that I can't ever remember the name of = 10 yo.
Not really sure what yet = 13 yo.
Crabby parent(s) = hubby & myself.

klintdog

I was going to go as someone who is deaf, dumb, blind, with no sense of reason, logic, or a moral compass.......but I was afraid I'd be confused as an Obama supporter.

oakbar

Not to be indelicate considering we are talking about kids costumes, etc.,  but the reference to the Burger King oufit reminded me of a gift I received a couple of years ago.  A "friend" gave me a pair of Burger King underwear.  I started calling them the "Home of the Whopper" but a certain blonde that lives in my house said that would be false advertising.  I thought that was rather mean of her!!  Probably truthful--but mean!!

shortyjock89

Are you saying she doesn't  Fear the Iowegian?

Home of The Whopper.  Pshaw she says. (lol)

farmboy

me and a couple buddys were thinking about getting some big trench coats and fake beards and big framed glasses and just walking around looking like pedophile/raspists  :D :D :D if you guys get on youtube and look up jon lajoie skits about it ....  ;D

justme

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
I WAS thinkin about goin as SD, but I don't want to get abducted...so I think I need suggestions now.... (lol)

Sorry Mr. Olson...its been done this year lol.  In college we were in AI school on Halloween, the dorms had trick or treat and we were late so we grabbed are Select Sire caps, some AI gloves and there we had an instant costume lol

My daughter is a dead bride...my son no explanation needed lol

Attachments

• spooky kids.jpg
    spooky kids.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 415

shortyjock89

They sure are a spooky pair!  If SD's Alien alias is taken, I will have to go as a Caveman or Sasquatch, or maybe I'll just go as my dad..oops, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.  Last year I went as a referee...one of my buddy's is an Intramural ref at U of I.....I blew the whistle on LOTS of party fouls, and eventually had my whistle privileges taken away. (lol)

Dusty

I'm gonna be Tony Montana..  I just got my outfit at goodwill tonight for a total of $8...

oakbar

You sure got that right, Justin!!

Management(her) does not fear labor(the Iowegian) at Oakbar!!  I'm the boss, though---she told me I could say that!!

shortyjock89

But only if you promise to be on your best behavior, right?  (lol)

One of these days I'm gonna find myself  married and with a family and will probably laugh a lot less at your pain.  ;D