• whatever is cheapest

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • other brand

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • overalls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

garett

For outside work I either go with the 20X or Levi Carpenters. I like them a little baggy to run around and stuff.
And for going out and stuff I like Aeropostale. They fit just right and you can usually get a nice deal on them.

Davis Shorthorns

cinch and 20x are my favorites.  But when working and I dont want to mess up a 40 dollar or so pair of jeans I buy the 15 dollar wranglers at wallmart

ShowStopper

justamom said:
The boys absolutely love cinch and I have never heard of cruel girls, how do they fit (especially us full figured gals)
easy keepers ya know (lol)

Cruel Girl's are actualythe female version of Cinch ie. made by the same company. For us "easy keepers" they are much more comfortable than say wranglers or rockies. My favorite 'style' is the kelsey relaxed boot cut. Cant beat em.

Hoosier

cinch and buckle for showin and goin out.  wear my worn out and patched up "good" jeans for work.  i don't buy work jeans much anymore cause i know i'm just gonna wear em out and have to patch them too!

Bawndoh

Used to wear Wranglers...dont have a clue why.  They are the most uncomfortable jean on the planet IMO!!  I now wear whatever fits me best in the style im lookin for.  Yes, I have paid $100 for a pair, but also paid $15.  Whatever fits the apple bottom just right.

DLD

Plain ol' cowboy cut Wranglers for me - they're about the only thing that do fit me. I've got some Wrangler rugged wears that fit decent, but I still like the cowboy cuts best.  I've got a couple pairs of Carharrts (relaxed fit) that I picked up when I couldn't find my size Wranglers locally, but they're just a little a low waisted to suit me.

shortdawg

Well I've been told by Doc that I don't wear my big boy britches too often. I live in the south and wear shorts until there is frost on the ground ( even to church on Sun.& Wed. nights ). Most of my jeans are Eddie Bauer but I mostly work in those cheap Walmart Khakis though only when it's too cold for my little boy britches.

Latest posts